MethodologyThe determination of the sensory profile of products is made through the Quantitative Descriptive Profile. Evaluations are performed by trained and validated assessors according to the Perception assessment protocol. Understanding the dimensions of quality in Consumer's view: Understanding the needs or what the consumer values in the product and identifying drivers of preference.
- Food and Beverage Panel
- Deodorant Panels
- Skin Products Panel
- Paper and Absorbent Materials Panel
- Olfactory Panel
- Soaps Panel
- Panel with Trained Hairdressers Professionals
- Frequent consumers of the category, recruited to perform technical evaluations of products.
- Technical scales and attributes
- Referenced in stimuli (benchmarks)
- Promoting the consensual understanding of the perceived attributes by the consumers
- Products Evaluation